Celebrating MFT . . .

So, here are the other projects I submitted for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge. The first one is a birthday giftie for the coffee lover. I wanted to create a box and I thought a coffee mug would be perfect! I could not find a template I liked so I decided to create my own!!! It wasn't as hard as I though it would be either! I am hoping to share a tutorial on this upon my return from Chicago if there is interest. The body of the mug was run through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some texture. The base is a scalloped circle but using my Nestabilities. I also added a scalloped trim (cut using decorative scissors) along the top rim. The handle was made using my SU! key tag punch. The front of the mug features a tag made with the Hot Stuff stamp set from MFT. Inside the mug are some Ghirardelli Espresso Escape dark chocolates - yum!!! I don't even care for coffee and I *love* these!

The last project I submitted was this adorable carrot box. I thought it would be too cute to hold treats for birthday favors. I found the template in the "resources" section on SCS. Again I used Gardener Flopsey and paired him with a sentiment from PTI's Green Thumb stamp set. How sweet is he??? Be sure you check back soon for some more fun projects! I'll be home soon . . . *wink*

19 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the coffee mug, please post a tutorial :D Great idea!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Okay, I am a coffee lover and I think this is just soooo cute!!

Dragana Skoro said...

Teresa, this is so cute! I love the coffee package. Well done!

Stampin'GHmom said...

What a fabulous idea...too cute!!

April said...

I would love a tutorial on the coffee mug. You did a fabulous job! Love the colors and everything. Too cute!!!!
Coming to you from the SCS site!!! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Michelle said...

This coffee mug is adorable- I would love directions for this. I am a coffee lover and know several people who would love this little gift! That MFT set has been on my wish list for a while so I might just have to break down and buy it!

Beedubya said...

These turned out great! Bravo!

Jackie said...

Your projects are wonderful. You are very talented. I love them!

Mary Dawn said...

these are awesome, i lvoe that little bunny!

Jessica said...

Those projects are both so cute!

CathyRose said...

Oh, that mug is just adorable! Love it!

Lori Barnett said...

How totally adorable!!

Monique H said...

This is sooooo cute, and love the fact that you made your own coffee cup template! Pink and black are just so sharp looking together!

Tracy said...

I love the coffee mug! Please, please, please post a tutorial. How awesome that you came up with your own template. I love the carrot too!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love, love the coffee mug and would love to see a tutorial on how to make one!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!

Melanie said...

these are terrific, great 3D gifts!

Lynn said...

These are awesome projects, love the coffee mug!

Amanda Sewell said...

These are adorable :) Way cute work Teresa!!!

Holly said...

wow Teresa, your projects are fabulous! Such cute ideas and you pulled them off great!