I'm back . . .

Did you miss me? Kaleigh and I had a fabulous time visiting family and friends in Chicago!!!!! One of the friends we visited was my dear friend Toni. We used to be neighbors when we last lived up there and she is the one who got me started in this whole stamping business in the first place by inviting me to a Stampin' UP! workshop. Years later who knew I'd enjoy the hobby so much and that'd we still be great friends despite the thousand miles between us!!! While we were there we did some shopping, and stampin of course! Today I will share with you the cards I made during our visit. Not a lot of chatter because I have *lots* to do here at home, but I'll be back soon to share some more pictures from our trip and some of the creations I am currently working on . . .


Stamps: Thoughtful Florals from Verve Stamps
cs: Old Olive, So Saffron, white
ink: Old Olive, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
ac
cessories: paper snips, dimensionals, pumpkin striped grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots

made for: Diva Challenge #1 (Verve's SCS forum)








Stamps: Essence of Love, Sanded BG (SU!)
cs: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, white
ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Certainly Celery
accessories: classic and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities, paper snips, celery rhinestones, dimensionals

made for: Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #15








Stamps: Rain or Shine (My Favorite Things)
cs: Regal Rode, Basic Gray, white
ink: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi
accessories: Copic markers, classic and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities, corner rounder, horizontal slot punch, dimensionals, paper snips, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder


inspired by: Toni's card using colors from the Crew Kids: Girl SS Kit by SU!








Stamps: Girls on Bench (Rubber Romance)
cs: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, white
ink: Basic Black
accessories: Copic markers, dimensionals, Berry Sorbet grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

the story: business women friends enjoying a quick rest after a lunchtime shopping trip ;)



18 comments:

Melzie said...

Great cards!! I love the flower/grass one-- great stamp for sure!!

ScrappinGalz said...

Wow I love all of them. They are great cards. If I had to pick would say the grass one is my fav

Cris A said...

Love, love, love ,love your cards! I've never seen the Girls on a Bench stamp before, it's fantastic. I love how crisp and clean your cards are.

Dragana Skoro said...

These are beautiful Teresa!!!! All of them... You are one talented lady!

Tegan said...

these cards are ALL sooooo cute!

scrappinmominky said...

pretty cards. The colors on the top are kind of retro, I like that. Glad you had a great trip.

I came for a visit from SCS blog thread.

Thanks for sharing.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

JAR said...

What great cards! Sounds like you had fun!

Beedubya said...

I love the dbl pumpkin rib. with the knot at the end! Great i dea! Beautiful cards and I'm happy for you that you had such a good visit!

Monique H said...

Teresa, I love your colouring skills and choices of colours for all the projects here! The light green with flowers and grass has to be my fav though!!!

Toni said...

OMG Teresa you are so darn sweet!
I am sooo glad too that we have stayed in touch etc.
You are truly an awesome friend!!
So nice to see you all again and look we actually got some cards done! ha! WEll, more you than me. :)

Toni said...

OMG Teresa you are soo sweet!
I'm so lucky to have a good friend like you. :)
I'm soo glad we kept in touch etc.
Thanks for coming to visit! We actually got some stampin done! :)
I love all the awesome cards you made!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Such beautiful cards! I especially like the essence card! It's just breathtaking!

Melanie said...

that rubber romance image is hottttt!! great coloring! :)

Amanda Sewell said...

Looks like you had fun! I so NEED stamping buddies nearer to me! *sigh*

Jen said...

Great cards! You have oddles of talent!

Conni Frankl said...

oh, what fun to stamp with friends!!! Great cards you two made. I think if I tried that we would gab to mcuh and not stamp enough, LOL

Lesly said...

Oooh my! I love all of these cards and see some new rubber in my future. Thank you for sharing.

Wendy said...

Love them all. You are very talented.