Something new . . .

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here before, but I am a member of a fabulous swap group full of talented SU! demos called N.M.B.S. (No More Bad Swaps). Recently we started our own group blog and this week I am hosting our very first challenge!!! This week's challenge is a Limited Supplies Challenge - so fun! Here is the card I made for - it is also my very first card made with the sneak peek set, Fresh Cuts and the coordinating Fresh Cuts notes. I would *love it* if you would play along with us this week. Head on over to the N.M.B.S. Group Blog for all the details. We'd love to see you there! *wink*

18 comments:

stampin abi said...

That is just so beautiful i wish we had these in our catalogue in the uk!

Mary Dawn said...

i love that pomegranate with black! (it is pomegranate? i've only seen it online, never in person) anyway, i love the POP of the black

Veronica said...

This is a pretty card! I love the colors, and the new Fresh Cuts set. Lovely!

Marie said...

What an awesome idea for a swap group - I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm getting tired of bad swaps myself! Anyway, love your card!!!

bensarmom said...

This is just gorgeous!

Erika H. said...

Wow...this is just stunning. I love the colors, the way you did the sentiment. Very pretty.

Lesly said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!!!! You're group sounds like fun!

JAR said...

Beautiful colors and design!

Mandy said...

NMBS! How funny! But, yes, I agree with you! :) Your card you made is beautiful. The colors are SO pretty! They really pop!

specialcraftmom4 said...

LOVE your card! I want to get my hands on that set!

katiesniche said...

What a beautiful card! Love this set! The colors are great!

Lisa H. said...

I love this card! the extra coloring on the black image is just stunning. great challenge!

Melzie said...

Great card!! And I'm off to look at the challenge! Since I have room to play again, LOL!!

Allison said...

This is beautiful! I love black and white with one other colour and the dark choice looks so nice.

Leslie said...

Black and white with a splash of color always works! Great job!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the link! I'm going to check it out right now!

chica21b said...

This card is so retro'ish. I really like it. I'm off to check out the NMBS group.