Mommy and Me Stamping - Take 3!

These are the results of my latest stamping session with Kaleigh. She needed thank you cards to send out for her birthday and she had been begging me to stamp for a few days. She picked out the Wild About You stamp set and most of the colors. I suggested the Summer Picnic designer series paper. She did all the stamping except for the sentiments. I did all the cutting and adhered everything together. I think she did an excellent job for a 6 year old, don't you??? I am considering making the Mommy and Me stamping a regular feature on my blog - what do you think? I have some new goodies on their way to me as early birthday presents, so make sure you check back soon to see my creations . . . *wink*

11 comments:

bensarmom said...

Wow! She did a GREAT job! Tell her to keep it up. Fabulous cards for thank yous. I know people who would pay her to make their cards! Nice job!

Kara said...

Great stamping for a six year old!

Sherrie said...

so cute Teresa! Love the color palette you put together, so fresh and sweet!

Lori Barnett said...

new goodies!!! I can't wait to see :) Cards are super cute!!! As always :)

Melzie said...

You could do "Mommy & Me Monday's!" :)

She did great!!!!

New stuff, I need to order some things- but payday is the 1st, LOL!

Great job!

Stephanie said...

Wow, these are great!

Mary Dawn said...

i think it's a great idea! and she's a pretty good little stamper ;)

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Cute card! I have to place an order tonight and am adding this set to my order. I can't wait to get it and play! :)

Rhonda L said...

Very cute card! Kaleigh did a fantastic job stamping!!

Lorraine said...

wow! too cute. love the colors used. great thank you cards! like mother like daughter. she's got your talent!

Tegan said...

Love the bright colours you have used here!
I really like that stamp set :)