{Life is good . . .

*phews* What a busy birthday weekend it was here!!! I took yesterday to recoup and started getting back into the swing of things this morning. With the start of another week comes another N.M.B.S. Group Challenge. This week our hostess is Vicki and she provided us with an excellent challenge full of summertime fun! For my submission I used the retired Fresh Fruits stamp set and the retiring hostess set Make It Count. I stamped orange (Only Orange), lemon (Yoyo Yellow), and lime (Green Galore) slices all over the main image panel, OSW style. I added a few black accents for "pop". This just oozes with the sweetness of summer, don't you think??? If you'd like to play along, head on over to the N.M.B.S. Group Blog - we'd love to have you!!!

10 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I LOVE THIS!! Great colors, great execution! TFS!

Lorraine said...

teresa, great card. I especially love the touch of gingham ribbon. Perfect summer colors! tfs

Lesly said...

This is really cute. Makes me want to make lemonade - or margaritas?

Jean said...

What fun! It has a Florida feel to it.

kelly said...

This is an awesome card!

Tracy said...

This is a great card! It reminds me of those sliced gelled fruit things with the sugared edges that I love! I may have to go look for those tomorrow! So perfect for summer!

Leslie said...

Your card looks so scrumptious! Absolutely gorgeous! Colors are awesome.

Melzie said...

It came out great- Love the fruit set, love it!! :)

bensarmom said...

I love the colors in this. It is so bright and cheery.

kerianne said...

Great card!! Love the fresh fun colors!!