Inspired mojo . . .

I made this card a few days ago using Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #13 and Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday Sketch #43. I flipped the sketch on its side because I thought it would work better for the look I was wanting to achieve. Colors are River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose and Whisper White. The stamp set I chose is Always from SU! I also used patterned paper from the Ginger Blossoms and Afternoon Tea collections. Accessories include rose wide grosgrain ribbon, silver brads and Love & Happiness rubons for the sentiment. Tools used include corner rounder (sans guard - for scallops), Crop-a-dile, edge distresser, dimensionals, and petite oval classic and scalloped Nestabilities. I popped in at a local stamp convention over the weekend and I have lots of new goodies that I have been playing with. Look for some fun projects coming your way soon!!! *wink*

12 comments:

Lisa_in_AR said...

Gorgeous!

Julee from Verve said...

Darling card. Love the shabby chic look. Thanks for playing! :)

Lesly said...

This is really pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Mary Dawn said...

i think this turned out beautifully...can't wait to see your goodies

Nicole said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! I love, love, love this bird image!

Stampin'GHmom said...

All your cards are so cute! GREAT Blog. Will definitely be visiting more in the future.

rtjmom(SCS)

bensarmom said...

This is just gorgeous! I just got this set so I'm going to remember this sample! :0)

Tracy said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Jennie said...

Just so gorgeous!! Love everything that you did with this :)

Can't wait to see what new things you're playing with...

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great card! Love the colors (:

GinaP said...

very elegant - I like how it turned out, and you're right, the sketch looks great on the side here.

JAR said...

Beautiful job! I love those colors together and you did a great job on the challenge!