Stamping with my DD . . .

My five year old DD, Kaleigh is quite the artist. She loves to color, cut and glue as much as any Kindergartener - maybe even more. I mean, she *does* have her own Cuttlekids machine - LOL! She also loves to do anything that I am doing, for the most part. So imagine her excitement when I proposed that we stamp together one night last week - using Mommy's "good stuff"! I pulled out my new Papertrey Ink "Garden of Life" stamp set and some of the coorodinating inks and papers. We had a good time and I was quite astonished at how well her design came together. I couldn't quite see where she was going with it for awhile, and at times I had to fight the urge to make some "executive decisions". All in all, I let her creativeness shine through and we were both so pleased with the results. I think her creation looks quite professional! I made a card too (of course!), although it did not turn out quite as I planned. Still, a good time was had by all. Now, here's my question for you. Can you guess which card was made by my DD and which one was made by me??? I am *so* curious to hear your responses!!! Up next will be my My Favorite Things ATC cards from the swap on SCS, so make sure you visit again soon!

15 comments:

happygiggles said...

Gosh, both cards are wonderful! I going to say your daughter made the second one? I so don't know! She's got talent whichever one it is!

KraftyKerilou said...

I can not tell whose is whose, they are both adorable!! What a good mama you are!! Kerilou SCS

stampin_melissa said...

Hi Teresa! What a great job you both did! I think your DD did the top card. Why???? Take a look at the knots. :D

Well. . . . was I right? Do I get one of these cards if I guessed right?

Jen said...

I'm picking the second one as your DD. The only reason being it would surprise me if those cut out flowers on the blue card were done by a five year old. Either way both cards are great!
What a great Mom!

Lizette said...

I can't tell which one your daughter did. They are both fantastic !
Great cards !

daiseyfreak said...

these are fantastic, love the colors!

Godelieve said...

Both cards are beautiful! Can't guess which one is made by your daughter, maybe the second one, because of the vibrant colors?
Sounds like you both had fun stamping together!

Rhonda L said...

I love both cards and they are both so well made!! I asked my daughter to pick and she says your DD made the second one because all kids love orange!

Sue at StampnDaly said...

Very pretty.

Lori Barnett said...

You didn't say who made which card....or did I miss reading that?? Anyhow....they are BOTH AWESOME!! A 5 year old made 1 of those?! Get-out-a-here!!! Tell her she is fantastic! Tell her to make more :) And I'm telling mom to let her use the "good stuff" more often ;)

Jennifer Murai said...

Very nice. Love them both. tfs

art-girl said...

Very cute cards! Good job.

Sarah said...

I love both of these!

Jessica said...

Both of those flower cards are gorgeous!

Mandy said...

I especially love the aqua card. It is perfect!!