Showing off my new rubbah . . .

I have been eyeing some stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms for awhile now. Two of my friends, Lori and Lisa, are on their design team and always make such fabulous creations! Recently I have been especially drawn to the images of Kim Hughes and last week I decided to take the plunge and purchase my first CHF stamps. I got Baked with Love, Making the Grade and the Lined Paper Backgrounder. Being a teacher, I immediately fell in love with the school images in this set. I already used them to make some bag toppers for end of the year treats for my students. Today I decided to make a card for my DD's graduation from Kindergarten. She really has grown by leaps and bounds this year and we are super proud of her. She is already able to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish and is adding and subtracting in math! This card fits both this week's SCS color and sketch challenges. She was home sick today, so I know she saw me making this - but she will be super surprised when she finds out it is for her! I have also been working on gifts for her teachers using some of the SU! products I ordered, so be sure you check back for those soon!!!

10 comments:

Joan said...

Such a simple but effective card...great job. Joan

JAR said...

Really a fun card! Love those colors. I still need to do that challenge!

Mary Dawn said...

so cute, she's going to love it!

jen del muro said...

this is wonderful!!

Amanda Sewell said...

So cute and fun! I think I might need to order that red striped ribbon -- I ordered it in Wasabi and love it, but the red is just so striking! Thanks you enabler you!

Jessica said...

This is beautiful, love the colors you chose!

Jessica F. said...

How sweet - I love the pencil image.

I am sure she'll love it!

The Crafty Chik said...

That card is adorable! I love your color choices!

Sherrie said...

Oh...I spot CHF! Cool card! I love the colors!

Silvergirl said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm so sorry I'm just commenting now. I'm terribly behind on my blog reading and just caught this.

I love this card! It's too cute! And the images are so fun, aren't they?

Big hugs,
lise