More "Mommy and Me" Stamping . . .

Before I forget - thank you all for your guesses and kind words on my DD's and my cards from our stamping time. For those of you who guessed that she made the Aqua Mist card and that I made the Black Eyed Blooms card - you were right! Seriously though, I would be proud to say that I made her card too!!! I wanted to share with you the little notecards I made during our last "mommy and me" stamp session. Unfortunately, Kaleigh gave all hers away before I was able to get a picture, but I still have mine being the hoarder that I am - lol! I decided to use my new and neglected Define Your Life and Defining alpha stamps, paired with some of the Cutie Pie ds papers. These are simple 4 1/4" flat square notecards. The belly bands are able to slide off as they are only attached to the rectangular scalloped pieces. I think these would make a cute little gift set, don't you? I am expecting a SU! order tomorrow, so be on the lookout for some cool new projects in the near future . . . *wink*

16 comments:

daiseyfreak said...

how cute are these, very special!

Beedubya said...

These are really cute. I have this set but rarely use them. Thanks to you, I'll pull them out next session!

kelly said...

Awesome cards! You know I love all of your stuff! What are you getting from SU!?

Lizette said...

Belly bands, great idea on these cards !
I'm a hoarder too, glad to see I'm not the only one LOL

Melzie said...

As always- love everything!! I am also expecting a SU oprder tomorrow! We'll be stamping semi-together, LOL!!

School year is winding down- not sure if you do SS, but this year I refuse, I want more time to play!

Nancy said...

I wish my kids still enjoyed stamping with me.... these are great!!!

Jen said...

I just love your ideas! This one is awesome!

Helen said...

These are gorgeous!!!! And my favourite DP, too! :)

Riley said...

these are really cute!!!

Godelieve said...

These are so neat!!

Lori Barnett said...

Yeay!! More stampin with mommy! :) TOO CUTE!!!

Aimee said...

very cute and look like so much fun...

Elizabeth said...

Love these notecards! My Define Your Life set is just collecting dust. Thanks for inspiring me to get it out and use it!

Hugs!

Amanda Sewell said...

These are adorable Teresa!

Jessica said...

These are all beautiful, great job!

Loretta's Blog said...

I love this idea! Thank you for sharing!

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com