It's almost that time . . .

It is almost the end of the school year and while I *love* being a teacher, I could not be more happy!!! The other day I was thinking about what I could make as a thank you for my DD's teachers. I came up with an idea, which I will share with you when it is finished, provided that is works out that is! I was inspired by Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge to create some cards to go with the teacher gifts. The longer shape should go perfectly with what I have in mind. I used the Summer Picnic ds paper from SU! and the Limitless Labels and Borders & Corners Monogram Edition stamp sets from Papertrey Ink to complete my cards. To create the scalloped edges I used my corner rounder (sans guard). The corners of the sentiment panels were notched with the ticket corner punch. I added some black gingham ribbon to complete the look. Hopefully everything will come together soon! Make sure to check back soon for a peek at those swap cards and a few other things too . . . *wink*

11 comments:

Melzie said...

I am counting the days down too!! Only 24 left with my high schoolers--- plus the working, and cleaning out the room for the summer. :) YAY!!!

Becky - Stampin in the Tulip City said...

Very nice! Love how you used the apple paper for that card and any teacher would love to receive it.

Jennifer Love said...

These are GREAT! I love them to bits!

Mary Dawn said...

i love these! LOVE

happygiggles said...

These cards are great! I'm loving the ribbon!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous!! Love the shape!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

These are just perfect!

Laura said...

I love your apple cards. They look so fresh and pretty.

Michele Zwart said...

These are adorable!

Aimee said...

What great teacher cards...

Jessica said...

I love those apple cards, the colors are perfect together!