Bloomin' swap . . .

I love swaps! I find that I am usually too busy to participate in them lately, what with teaching full-time and all - but I do love them for all the ideas and inspiration. I belong to an invite only swap group called No More Bad Swaps (NMBS) which is comprised of some fabulously talented SU! demonstrators who were tired of receiving poor quality swaps after putting so much time and effort into their creations. Recently I participated in a swap with No Vendor Restrictions (NVR), which I think is exciting. I can't wait to see what the other ladies came up with! This is my card, which features cs, ink, and stamps from Papertrey Ink. It is a take on Michelle Wooderson's hidden notecards. The scalloped circle focal image is separate from the belly band. Once removed, the yellow cs would open to reveal the notecard (it is glued down here because it is only a card front, but hopefully you get the idea). I hope the other girls like my design. Stay tuned for my MFT ATC swaps and a special project by my DD coming soon! *wink*

4 comments:

Teresa Dolan said...

I love daisies! I love your name too! I'm kinda partials to Teresa's spelled without an H!!
Great Blog!!!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Very summer! Beautiful embossed background images. I can see why they asked you to join NMBS.

kelly said...

I love it! Tell K that I can't wait to see her project, too!

Talk to you later!!

Amanda Sewell said...

Pretty T! I love the colors!!! So bright and fun!