Bitty Baby Blessings . . .

Aren't these little animals just the cutest thing you've ever seen??? They are from the Bitty Baby Blessings stamp set from the Papertrey Ink May release. I just adore their adorable little silhouettes! I made this card for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. Colors are also from PTI - Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, and the newest color, Lavendar Moon. The patterned paper is from the coordinating collection and was cut using my rectangle scalloped Nestabilities and then halved. The sentiment reads "Every good & perfect gift comes from above." - so true! The ribbon is Summer Sunrise luxe satin ribbon, reversed. Pretty simple stuff here, but everything else I tried to add just didn't work. Coming up next - teacher gifts! They are done and just need to be photographed. Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!!! *wink*

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Those animals are adorable! Just what I need... something else I want to buy! Such a cute card - TFS!

Sue at StampnDaly said...

So cute!!

Mary Dawn said...

i think it's perfect! i love the simplicity of the PTI stamps, all of them are great

Stampmouse said...

very cute

Sherrie said...

So sweet! Love the soft baby colors!

Lori Barnett said...

Those animals are too cute!! They would also be PERFECT stamped on patterned paper and cut out! :)

Erika H. said...

This is so adorable...love those animals. Great colors.

loretta said...

adorable. Love the colors and the cute animals!

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com

The Crafty Chik said...

Oh my gosh! I love your card! It's sooooo cute! They remind me of iced animal cookies! Yummmy!