I won!!!

There is a thread on SCS for blogging participants to leave some love for their fellow bloggers. It is kind of like a game, you head to the blog of the person (or people) who posted immediately before you on the thread and leave a nice comment. You know, like a "pay it forward" sort of thing. I have been active on this thread for awhile now, and lemme tell you - there are so many talented stampers out there! A few weeks ago, as I was paying a return visit to the fabulous Lastel's (Stampinstel) blog, I happened upon a blog candy contest she was running. Of course I entered to be supportive, as I have never won any of these sorts of contests, but guess what??? Lastel's son Kody picked my name as the winner of this fabulous prize!!!!! Check out what was inside my awesome package when I received it Friday:

Item #1. Cuttlebug Die - Globe
Item #2. 1 Deja Views Image Transfer Tool(for applying Rub-Ons , scoring & dry embossing)
Item #3 Faux Dew Drops from Michaels in several colors
Item #4 Scissor charm and handcrafted earrings (you get to pick the color of beads)
Item #5 Quickie Glue Pen
Item #6 A variety of embellishments
Item #7 Blade Runner (cutting tool for templates)

All I can say is thank so much, Lastel!!! I am so excited to be the recipient of your wonderful blog candy goodies! Be sure to check back soon as I have been working on a few projects to share . . . *wink*

4 comments:

Lizette said...

Congratulations ! Good lot you won there !
I too belong to that SCS thread and I love it ! Lots of fun !

Jody said...

Holy cow! You won BIG!!! You're really going to love the glue pen.

SeattleStamper said...

Ooh, what a sweet blog candy that was! I can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies.

Rachel said...

How fun!!! I want to win some blog candy! That was a nice batch of stuff! Enjoy. :-)