Garden of Life . . .

I stamped today - yeah! ;) My new Papertrey Ink goodies came on Friday and I decided to make a One Sheet Wonder using some of the flowers. Then I cut up the paper to make 6 cards using the layout from Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I used all of PTI's exclusive colors - Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise and Lemon Tart. I cut out the main panels using my rectangle Nestabilities. Then I added some paper piercing and black gingham ribbon to finish the look. I think this is my first time making a OSW - it was fun! And now I have lots of extra cards on hand to send out as RAKs!!! I also made a card today for the PTI Blog Hop, which I am hoping to participate in on Friday. Wish me luck in getting picked! *wink*

15 comments:

Sue at StampnDaly said...

Cool cards!! I just ordered that set too.

Dorinda said...

Gorgeous!!

Dorinda said...

Gorgeous!!

Lori Barnett said...

Lots of beautiful card here! Love that stamping work.

beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, Teresa!
Hugs and smiles

Lori said...

These are so pretty, Teresa! Love the little pop of black against the vibrant colors of the flowers.

Katherine said...

Wow, these are so pretty!

Paula said...

Nice OSW. I love all those PTI colors!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Beautiful stamps and the paper piercing is a fabulous touch. I really admire your work, Teresa. Great job!

Paper and Ink said...

Just gorgeous! Love your blog, so I'm tagging you for the 7 things game. The details are on my blog.

Lori Craig said...

Man, these are sure pretty! Love the stash!

Pam's Pride said...

Awesome cards! I love OSW's!!

Brenda said...

Very cute card set, I love the colors!

Melzie said...

Love them!!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great set of cards! Very pretty!