Cutie Pie Cupcakes . . .

Well, as promised (albeit a few days later), here is my Sketch Challenge card for this week. Kaleigh is doing much better, although Thursday was NOT a good day. She has strep and pretty bad at that, but like I said she is on the mend. Thanks for all the well wishes! This card features the Cutie Pie designer series paper from SU! paired with the eclectic Paperie exclusive stamp set, Hey There Cupcake from Stampendous. The tops are covered in dazzling Diamonds glitter and the flowers on the wrappers are colored to match the paper. I didn't want to add any more color because I thought this look was very classy and minimalist. I was planning to send it to my sister, but with all the drama here last week it will have to be late. Anyway, I am hoping to stamp a bit today or tomorrow so check back soon! *wink*

8 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

super cute, love me some cupcakes!

Rachel said...

How cute!! Gotta love cupcakes. Great card!!!

Lori Barnett said...

How CUTE! Now that makes me want to go stamp with some of my cupcake stamps!

Country Scrappin' said...

I've been to busy to blog hop lately, but it's nice to have yours on the thread! Love teh new stuff!! Once school is out, I'll be back more. LOL!

Mel said...

Love everything!!! Great work!!! :)

Danyelle Kessler said...

that paper is adorable, great job on the challenge, Theresa!

Katherine said...

What a fun card!

Lizette said...

This paper is perfect for cupcakes ! Great card.