Sweet Life . . .

Whoa! This past week sure has been a hectic one for me!!! So sorry for such a long delay in my posting, but any free time I have had recently has been dedicated to making the invitations for my dad's upcoming wedding. Now that those have been sent out I hope to have some time to stamp for fun! I decided to take some time this afternoon to catch up on some of the challenges from this past week. Tonight I will share with you the card I made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I decided to create something springy and I found myself reaching for this patterned paper from the Garden Party collection by Making Memories. I paired it with this adorable bunny stamp which I found in the $1 bin at Michaels. The sentiment is from A Muse and I borrowed the wavy flag idea from someone, although I seem to have forgotten who . . . *oops* I used my All in a Row stamp set to create some faux stitches along the edges of the paper ala Beate. I also added glitter to the bunnies to make them look more sugary sweet! I really enjoyed the layout of this sketch!!! I made two more cards tonight, so stay tuned for those in the next few days. Hope you are having a great weekend! *wink*

18 comments:

beate said...

Adorable card, Theresa!!!
Hugs and smiles

Lesly said...

So glad you finished with the invitations and get back to inspiring all of us with more of your fabulous creations.
Lesly

Chrissy said...

Great springy card!

Elizabeth said...

I love the spring colours. I need to go through the stamp bin at M's.. I need to find that bunny.

KraftyKerilou said...

Oh, now I want a peep stamp! How cute is that!! I love the layout of this card. Very cute! Kerilou

Sandi Berg said...

I love the four panels and the sewing! Great job!

katiesniche said...

Great faux stitchwork, I thought it was real! Cute card.

Lydia said...

OMG - that is so crazy cute! And seriously, someone put that bunny in the dollar bin??? I LOVE HIM!!

That card really looks like candy!

ElyBlair said...

So sweet and pretty! I love the soft spring colors :)

Ely

LittleSeaOtter said...

The spring colors look great and you've used such a nice layout on this card. I have this stamp...thanks for inspiring me to ink it up.

Debbie Olson said...

Great job with this layout! The paper choices, flags, and bunnies are perfect!

Janine said...

This is a sweet card !!! Love all those bunnies!!

mustangsarah said...

adorable!!!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

How cute!!

Katherine said...

This is so pretty!

~Michelle~ said...

This turned out very fun....so cheery!

Lizette said...

This is such a cute card ! I like the different papers. Nice.

Michele Zwart said...

This is adorable! Love the colors, the paper and the sewn edges. Very nice.