One of a Kind . . .

Well, I know one thing for sure - the weekends don't last as long as they used to since I started teaching. I had every intention of sitting down and stamping a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #39 but I didn't get around to it until Monday after school. Now it is already Wednesday and WSC #40 is just around the corner . . . Oh well, all I can say is I tried, right??? I decided to keep this very simple. I knew I canted to use my long neglected One of a Kind stamp set, Boho Blossoms punch, and Berry Bliss ds paper. I added some distressing to the edges of the panels and curled the flower petals to add a little dimension. I am excited because my new PaperTrey Ink stamps and accessories are slated to arrive tomorrow, so stay tuned for some projects featuring those fairly soon. *wink*


8 comments:

beate said...

Great card, Teresa!!!
Hugs and smiles

Becky said...

What a pretty card!!

Robin said...

I Love this card!!

AJ said...

oooh Teresa~ I have the same problem!! I did her challenge, a few days late, and still have to post it!! pretty card!

Helen said...

Very pretty - lots of lovely details.

Danyelle Kessler said...

I can't get enough of that ds paper. Great job on the challenge!

Beedubya said...

You ladies and your beautiful challenges! I'll have to give it a go one of these days! Beautiful card, bravo!

Vera said...

I just used some Berry Bliss DS paper for the first time today. What took me so long? Your card is gorgeous!