Happy Trails . . .

So, as promised, here is the card I made using one of the newest stamp sets by My Favorite Things. It is called Round 'Em Up and I think it is just too cute! Cowboys and girls are very *in* right now and I just so happen to have an upcoming occasion for which this card will be the perfect fit . . . ;) The layout of this card comes from last week's Sketch Challenge over on SCS (better late than never, huh?). I watercolored the cowgirl image and cut it out before layering it onto a circle and coordinating scallop that I cut using my Nestabilities. I paired it with two panels from the now retired Outlaw ds paper from SU! Add some distressing, aged copper brads, hemp twine and voila! A card fit for any self-respecting cowgirl, am I right??? I did manage to stamp a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge yesterday (also a little late, can you see a trend?) so be sure to check back for that tomorrow. *wink*

8 comments:

MichelleO said...

Very cute, love all the embellishements, the colors too! Great job with the sketch challenge!

kk127g said...

Wow
What a great card!
I love anything cowboy. hahaha
Great blog.
KK

Nadia said...

Cute use of the twine on this card.TFS!

Michele Zwart said...

This is very cute. Love the cowgirls!

daiseyfreak said...

I am totally diggin this card, great job, great layout, great colors!

Lorraine said...

this is so adorable. I've been holding off on ordering this one! i just adore cowgirls!

Jane said...

Love this card! Everything about it all pulls together and cries out "cowgirl".

Jane

Rachel said...

Great job with the twine!!!