A Fresh Spring Garden . . .

Well, I am officially on Spring Break and lemme tell you - I couldn't be happier! Yesterday I went to IKEA and Target to get some things to help me organize my stamping area a bit better and I have been working on that some today. I was also able to steal away a little bit of time to stamp today. This is the card I made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I decided to play with some of my new Papertrey Ink goodies. This card features the Just Hatched stamp set, Pink Prints patterned papers and three of PTI's exclusive colors - Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, and Berry Sorbet. I also used some of their Topnotch Twill in Berry Sorbet. I used my rectangle Nestabilities and mega scalloped oval Marvy punch for the layers. I added some flower confetti from Michaels, to which I added some color on the edges and rhinestone centers. I also stamped a card for last week's Sketch Challenge on SCS, so be sure to stop by tomorrow for a peek at that one!!! *wink*

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Wow..this is so very pretty. I love this layout. Enjoy your spring break...mine ends tonight at midnight...so sad.

ElyBlair said...

SO pretty!!!!

beate said...

Teresa, that is so soft and pretty! Love it!
Hugs and smiles

Kisa Peters said...

You do these colors well! Great soft card!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Teresa, this is so pretty and bright!

Nardi said...

What a pretty card! Love the DP. Really captures the feeling fo Spring. TFS!

happygiggles said...

Very pretty card! I love what you did with the Michael's flowers! I bought those in the ivory!