Forever . . .

Do you remember when I told you about some swaps I'd been working on for my swap group? I promised to share it *soon* and then I lost the picture I downloaded to my computer . . . (oops!) Well, I *finally* got around to taking another one - better late than never, right??? So, after what seems like forever, here is my first card using Together Forever from SU!'s Spring/Summer Collection 2008. I was inspired by some of the samples in the catalog and used patterned paper from the Tie the Knot Simply Scrappin' Kit. I started by creating my own background in Chocolate Chip ink on the Kraft card base with the main flower image. You can barely see it, but I added some paper piercing and distressed the edge at the bottom of the Chocolate Chip panel. I also paper pierced in the scallops of the medallion, which is popped up on dimensionals, as is the key tag punched sentiment. Chocolate taffeta ribbon finishes out the look. I have a few more goodies to share stashed away, so try to visit again soon ok??? *wink*

8 comments:

Amanda Sewell said...

Oooh, I love this!!!

Melzie said...

I love card swaps! Thanks for sharing a picture of yours!!

Jessica F. said...

Wow - I love the card, very elegant!

Jessica

Jessica F. said...

Wow - beautiful cards! I love the colors, very elegant.

Jackie said...

I love that card, very elegant! I wanted that set but realized that I would only use 2 stamps out of it, so I passed.

AJ said...

very cute Teresa!
love it!

Nadia said...

Beautiful card, I really love the colours!

beate said...

Gorgeous card, Teresa! I love it!
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles