Exciting Announcement!

I have something special to share with you today. My friend Kristin Soboloski, creator of the Artful Inkables line of stamps, has opened her own webstore! Today is the kick off of her Grand Opening and she is releasing 4 brand new stamp sets!!! What's more she is offering some fabulous specials right now including free stamps and free shipping!!!!! I am super excited, can you tell??? :) My favorite new set is called Fairy Whimsey. It is just too cute! Anyway, the card I am sharing with you today was made several months ago. I have been waiting until Kristin's new venture unfolded to post it. It features an image and sentiment from the Wedding Silhouettes stamp set, also from Artful Inkables. I love the simple, yet elegant look of this card - I only wish I still had one to give to my dad on his upcoming wedding day. Oh well, I guess I will have to make another one . . . Well, be sure to head on over and check out the Grand Opening specials and brand new stamp sets at Artful Inkables, okay? And don't forget - I have another MFT card to share with you tomorrow, and a few other projects up my sleeve as well . . . *wink*

9 comments:

Aimee said...

What a beautiful card and congrats to your friend...

AJ said...

super! I love the black and silver, and the image is fabulous!!!

stampin_melissa said...

What a wonderful card Teresa! I think my favorite is the Fairy Whimsey too! Second fav is Wedding Silhouettes.

Lori said...

This is so beautiful and elegant.

Jeanne S said...

How elegant!!!

Lizette said...

What a beautiful card. Great colours !

~Michelle~ said...

very striking!!

Michele Zwart said...

I need to make a wedding card....thanks for the inspiration. :)

Godelieve said...

Really stylish!