Every day is a gift . . .

Hello there and Happy Easter to everyone who s celebrating today. We did not do much today, just basically hung out as a family taking it easy. I was able to find a few minutes to stamp and I decided to try out Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I also decided to play with some of my new goodies from PaperTrey Ink. These delicious colors are Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet from their March Release. I also pulled out my oft neglected PTI Out on a Limb stamp set becaise these colors really reminded me of cherry blossoms. I kept things pretty simple, but added a few details for some interest. Although you can't see it there are clear Stickles in the center of every blossom. I also added some distressing along the edges of the main image panel and the sentiment circle. The sentiment reads the same as the title of this blog post. I also added some chocolate poly twill ribbon as an accent. I stamped another card today also, which I will share with you tomorrow, and I have been working on a special project to debut Tuesday evening during PaperTrey Ink's March Blog Hop. See you back here soon, ok???

9 comments:

Lizette said...

This card is so pretty ! Great colours !

Michele Zwart said...

This is a great color combination and nice layout.

beate said...

Teresa, your card is gorgeous!
Happy Easter
Hugs and smiles

Danyelle Kessler said...

Happy Easter, Teresa! Beautiful card and wow colors.

Aunt T said...

Wow - so pretty. I love the colors and the layout. Super job.

Teresa

Samantha Esqueda said...

I love this card- and I love the card you sent Beate- great stamping- great Job- Great colrs, design - everything!!!

Godelieve said...

I like this a lot! So pretty!

Allison said...

This card is gorgeous! The colours and layout are awesome!

Julia said...

Your cards are beautiful!!