Colorful Silhouettes . . .

As promised, here is another of the cards I made over the weekend to share with you. This one is for last week's color challenge over on SCS - Purely Pomegranate (I used Rose Red), Wild Wasabi, and So Saffron. I was inspired by this card my friend Jody made a few weeks back. It is really quite a simple concept, but I am not sure I would have thought to try it on my own so thanks girlie! ;) The patterned paper I used is from the Prints collection by SU! I chose to use VersaMagic chalk ink in Midnight Black for this card due to the rich look it gives. The stamp images are from the Large Silhouette Flowers sheet from Starving Artistamps. Remember, there is still time to take advantage of the special 10% discount on your entire Starving Artistamps order. Simply enter discount code teresadis prior to checkout. Make sure you stop back in tomorrow for the third card from my weekend stamping play time . . . *wink*


15 comments:

mustangsarah said...

Beautiful card!!

manybooks said...

What a lovely card!

Allison said...

Teresa...this is gorgeous...so CASE-worthy!

Heidi said...

Teresa- I love the background on this card. wow- I am stopping in from the SCS blog comment thread- great resource.
Heidi

Nardi said...

Oooo - love this look. Might just have to CASE this one!

beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

MichelleO said...

what a striking card! It is just beautiful!

Katherine said...

This is so beautiful! I love how striking the black is on those colors.

stampin_melissa said...

Wow. . . . Teresa, this is just gorgeous!

Susan said...

Wow - I have not seen striped paper used this way -- absolutley gorgeous!

Lizette said...

This card is beautiful ! You did a nice job.

~Michelle~ said...

Love the colorblocking with this card.....very fun with the patterned paper too!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Great card..the black over the strips of colors really pops!

AJ said...

now this is just super! like you said, super idea!!love it!
and I will now be casing yours!!!
;)

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this- the colors are great with the black contrast.