Color blocked Kindness . . .

As I was blog hopping this afternoon I came across Beate's Inspiration Challenge #4. She posted this image of a textured glass cutting board. I decided to give it a try - what can I say? I was inspired! I decided to use the colors Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and River Rock. I stamped the base of the card with the Tres Chic BG stamp. On the right panel I stamped the flourish from Baroque Motifs in white VersaMagic chalk ink. Next I distressed a small piece of River Rock cs and stamped it with the "kind" sentiment, also from Baroque Motifs. The floral image is from the Large Silhouette Flowers collection by Starving Artistamps. Then I added some accents of white taffeta ribbon, a handmade hatpin, and a few black brads. Finally, I rounded all the corners as a finishing touch. This just goes to show you that inspiration truly can be found anywhere. What inspires you???

10 comments:

beate said...

Awesome card, Teresa! Thanks for trying out the challenge. You rocked it. Hugs and smiles

katiesniche said...

Wonderful card. The layout is striking and the colors are great!!

Stampvamp said...

Your stuff is always soooo cute!

I'm tagging you...hope you'll play.
Rules at http://stampvamp.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Gorgeous!!

Jen said...

Ohh, I enjoy these colors together and my favorite stamp set. Beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

Amazing card! Very pretty

MichelleO said...

Very pretty, love the bold colors.

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Very pretty..the hat pin adds such a nice touch!

Nadia said...

oooh, I love it, really striking card, TFS!

Vera said...

I saw this card on Beate's blog today! What a fabulous job you did with that challenge. Gorgeous card!