Always afternoon . . .

Here is the other card I made yesterday. This one is for last week's sketch challenge over on SCS. As I was searching for inspiration, I came across my package of Afternoon Tea designer series papers from the SU! Occasions Mini Collection. I absolutely adore these papers - the colors, the prints, everything! I decided to pair them with this beautiful birdie from the Always stamp set. Again, I added some distressing to the edges of the panels to add some dimension. I also squeezed in the sentiment in the bottom right corner and added some Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon as well. A simple card (what else?), and I am really liking the soft spring colors. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow evening for a peek at a fabulous (if I do say so myself!) project for PaperTrey Ink's first ever Blog Hop! I had so much fun creating it and I guarantee - you won't want to miss it!

12 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love this card and it meets the criteria for my Spring Fever challenge. Hurry over to my blog and post a link before midnight to be entered into the Grand Prize give away. Today is day one and you have to do all 5 challenges to be entered.

Toni said...

OMG this is so pretty! The papers with the bird look great!

AJ said...

love this Teresa~ the papers are so pretty, I think they are my favorite so far!!
Super card, and I got happy mail today!!! thanks so very much, I see you have a new address~ is this temp?? we have been bad with RAK's lately, haven't we!!!
;)

Amanda Sewell said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors you chose!

Vera said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Teresa! Love this paper with the bird from Always. Thanks for the inspiration!

KraftyKerilou said...

Very nice! That stamp set is really growing on me! I like the colors you chose!
Kerilou SCS

Lizette said...

The colours on this card go very nicely together. Great card.

daiseyfreak said...

this is gorgeous!

Veronica said...

I absolutely love this card! The papers you used are so pretty. Great job!

Laura said...

it is beautiful! i love those pretty colours and of course, who can resist bird stamps :)

Danyelle Kessler said...

Seeing what you did with this paper is making me like it more and more. Teresa, send me link to one of your projects for my comments thread?

Kisa Peters said...

I love this card! It is simply beautiful!