Valentine goodies . . .

Here is a little peek at the Valentine's Day goodies I made to take to school today. For my two largest classes (4th grade) I made sucker covers for some Jolly Rancher heart shaped lollipops. I used the retired Loves Me ds paper and Sweet on You stamp set from SU! For the rest of my kids I made cute little toppers for some themed pencils I found. Then for the teachers and other staff members I filled these adorable little heart tins with dark chocolate raspberry Hersher's Kisses. I used my Crop-a-dile to punch holes in top to thread through some raspberry dotted satin ribbon by American Crafts. I also decorated a pink mailbox from Target with some super sweet cupcake patterned paper I found there as well. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Tomorrow is Friday and I sure am glad of it!!! Be sure to check back soon for a peek at the other projects I have been working on lately . . . *wink*

8 comments:

Danyelle Kessler said...

OMG, I finally found these today...the last they had at Target for .25 and I was looking for some inspiration. Thank you! I love what you've done with the mailboxes.

Nardi said...

You look like you have been hard at work. I'm sure everyone will love them.
[I really wish Aistralia had those cute mailboxes! :o( ]

laos348 said...

Very cute stuff!

Stampvamp said...

EVERYONE is finding these mailboxes at Target but me!! WAHHAHH!!!

Yours is cute! Love the scallops...

Michele Zwart said...

I bought three of these mailboxes and never got around to altering them. There's always next year!

Niki said...

Bet they loved these! They turned out really cute!

Elizabeth said...

Are these carried all through the year?. We don't have Targets in Canada but sometimes do the drive to Buffalo. Next time I am there I will keep my open for them. Nice job.

Rachel said...

How fun, I bet your students loved em!