thanks a bunch!

Well, another weeend has come and gone and I was just barely able to squeak out this one card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I sure do miss the days when I would stamp at least a card a day!!! I decided to try out some new goodies I had yet to play with. I reached for the Summer Picnic designer series paper from the Occasions Mini Collection and used that for my color scheme. I also wanted to play with some of my Sale-a-bration goodies - the Love and Happiness rubons and Friendship Blooms stamp set. There is paper piercing all along the border of the patterned paper as well as along the red square. I added some of the fabulous new poly twill in Old Olive, tied through a flower ribbon slide from the Styled Silver hodgepodge hardware collection. I thought the rubon sentiment fit this card perfectly - there are bunches of flowers on here!!! Check back tomorrow when I will share with you one of the carde I created for my swap group recently. See you then! *wink*

13 comments:

Daz said...

Beautiful! Love the dp. Great spin on Beate's sketch!

Lizette said...

The paper piercing really finishes the card !

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card!

beate said...

I love this. Wonderful card!
Hugs and smiles

KraftyKerilou said...

What a great card! I love all the colors you used! Kerilou

Melzie said...

Love it!!! :)

Laura said...

i looooooove the colours! great card.

Veronica said...

I really love this card! The colors are so pretty!

Danyelle Kessler said...

The ribbon, slide, piercing are awesome accents to a fabulous card. Great sketch!

Maria Levine said...

Very nice! I love the colors.

Niki said...

Pretty card! I love the colors!

SeattleStamper said...

I love these bright colors and the DP, wonderful card!

Michele Zwart said...

I have always loved these colors together!