She's Fabulous!

Isn't she??? I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #34 and decided to try out some of the new SU! goodies I received late last week. I pulled the color combination from the Afternoon Tea designer series paper I used for the background panel and the lady's dress. Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip - yummy!!! The stamp set featured is She's All That which I preordered from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog. I decided to add some scallops around my panels, for which I used my medium scalloped scissors. As a finishing touch I added some guava double stitched ribbon and a flower ribbon slide from the new Styled Silver hodgepodge hardware kit. I *heart* the new mini muchly, can ya' tell? Make sure you check back tomorrow for the Starving Artist silhouette flower card I promised . . . *wink*

14 comments:

Nancy said...

I only wish I looked that fabulous!!!

Nardi said...

I have visited your blog a few times and must congratulate you on your eye for details and colour. This card is jsut another example of such lovely work. TFS!

beate said...

Teresa, your card looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Amber said...

Very nice card... I love the colors!

Stampmouse said...

very pretty love the colors you chose would never have thought wasabi for this but its perfect

Jailbird said...

what a fabulous card! love the scallops!

Rosella said...

Great card! Love her dress!!

Kristine said...

Very pretty! :)

Helen said...

I love this stamp - and I love what you did with it, too!

Aimee said...

This is so cute.. It is making me have second thoughts on this stamp set...

Danyelle Kessler said...

Yeah, this fast becoming my absolute fav set. I love how you did her maternity dress and the contrasting background paper. Gorgeous!

jpmayo said...

This is gorgeous, love her dress:)

Stampvamp said...

Really cute! Great job...Gotta look around some more...

Savitri said...

This is gorgeous! I want this set. I ordered a different one from the catty but I'm going back to get this :D