Howdy Pardner . . .

Isn't this lil' cowpoke just the cutest little guy you've ever seen??? I was introduced to these adorable western stamp sets from the Cat's Pajamas by Tracey over at Starving Artistamps. It was love at first sight and I just knew they had to be mine!!! I finally got a chance to play with them this weekend and I decided to make a card for this week's sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I knew I wanted to incorporate this patterned paper by Crate Paper which I picked up on my excursion to Salt Lake City this past fall, so that inspired my color scheme. I watercolored the background scene and then cut out the lil' cowboy and popped him up on dimensionals. Add some paper piercing and distressing, a little star accent and some of my luscious new chocolate twill (preordered from the SU! Occasions mini catalog) and voila! It's a rootin' tootin' good time!!! Check back for some designs featuring the new Silhouette Flowers from Starving Artistamps in the near future! You're going to fall in love, promise! *wink*

8 comments:

Melzie said...

CUTE!!! I love anything mini, and a mini cowboy is precious! :)

Jean aka AZstampcrazy said...

This really is a cute little cowboy! I love going to SLC myself...

Stampmouse said...

oh my word that is very very cute

Kristine said...

Oh, cutie!! :) I just love westerny cards--specially these cute cowboys.

Amber said...

Oh my.... so stinkin' cute!

Godelieve said...

This is really a fun card!

Laura said...

That is sooo cute!!I might just have to go and buy that set. eeeek! :)

Nardi said...

He is too cute!