Double Silhouette . . .

Hi there blog readers! First off, let me apologize for there being a slight delay between my last post and this one. I have been super busy working on swap cards for the first ever MFT swap - but more on that later . . . I also have a small batch of wedding invitations to work on in the very near future for my dad and his fiance's upcoming nuptials. I really, really wanted to try out the Splitcoaststampers color and sketch challenges for this week though so I snuck in a bit of stamping time this afternoon. I really shouldn't have because I had a guest over, but she was happily playing with DD and well - I just couldn't get this idea out of my head until I put it to paper! Anyway, I was able to crank out this quick card featuring yet another of the Large Silhouette Flowers from Starving Artistamps. If you are loving these nearly as much as I am, don't forget that they are a limited edition stamp set and that you can receive 10% off your entire Starving Artistamps order through March 31 by simply entering the code teresadis before checkout. I also want to take this opportunity to point out the new Starving Artistamps blog to you. There are several gorgeous samples posted already by our fabulous design teams and more are being added on a daily basis. So be sure to check out that link for further inspiration!!! Also used on this card (although it is hard to make out) is the Ornate Tooled Leather background by Starving Artistamps. I *love* this beautiful image that is reminiscent of my beloved paisley . . . I have not forgotten my promise to share with you some of my recent swap cards, but it will have to wait a little while longer as I was just too excited to share this creation. So remember to check back soon for those, okay??? *wink*

13 comments:

KAP said...

I love this card! The shadow behind the flowers is so cool. Is that on the card or from the camera? The details on the card are nice!

Aimee said...

This is just gorgeous.. love your double silhouette.

Lesly said...

This is gorgeous! The one flower looks clear. Thank you for sharing.

Gem said...

oooh, love the silhouette, so delicate and pretty.

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors and your shadowing!!

Nardi said...

Simply elegant!

Unity Stamp Company said...

I love you work! Adorable cards! Beautiful!

cheryl said...

Great card for the color challenge! The flower shadow is a big WOW!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous!

Sandi Berg said...

I love how you've layered the flower! BEautiful!!!

Denise Bryant said...

this is a great card and i love the ghost flower. very pretty

LittleSeaOtter said...

Gorgeous! Love the silhouette. This is such a classy looking card.

Michele Zwart said...

This is great! I love the shadow!