Timeless love . . .

I *heart* stamps! Like you didn't know that already - lol! Well, while I am mostly a SU! kinda girl (I *am* a demo after all, if only to feed my addiction) I have begun to add some other stamp companies to my list of favorites. For example, I am a Guest Designer for Starving Artistamps. And you all know how much I love PaperTrey Ink!!! More recently I have become infatuated with My Favorite Things. I had the opportunity to meet owner Kim Van der Sanden around Thanksgiving at a SCS get-together in our area. She is such a sweetie, btw! I have been meaning to place an order from her webstore ever since, but the latest batch of releases really sent me over the edge and I could wait no more!!! This card is made using one of my new MFT sets, Boho Blossoms. I just love the swirly, girly details of the images! And what better way to break in my new MFT stamps than to participate in a MFT challenge over at Splitcoaststampers??? I am really pleased with the results, and now I have an elegant valentine for my DH! Stay tuned for something a little more whimsical featuring My Favorite Things images soon! Until next time I'm, as always, Inkfully Yours ...

10 comments:

Lori said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combination and the charm you added to the ribbon.

Lorraine said...

i saw your post on the blog comment thread and hopped on over to see you.
I love your card. i'm a big fan of the mft line too. thanks for sharing this card. it is so pretty.

Sandi Berg said...

Wow! I love what you did with the hatpin! I have the pretties set but can't seem to use it. So, I think I'll be caseing this idea!

Godelieve said...

A gorgeous heart card! Really nice colors, great stamping!

Lesly said...

I really LOVE this card. It's perfect.

Leanne said...

Love this layout! Beautiful creation!

Lastel said...

Beautiful!

Aunt T said...

Gorgeous - I love everything about this card. Your color choice is excellent too!

Teresa

Jailbird said...

beautiful! You did an absolutley fantastic job with the colors, the ribbon and the hat pin~

Rachel said...

This is beautiful!! I love it. Great job!