Simply Spring . . .

Well, as promised, here is card number two from our girls stamp night last weekend. It features one of the new Level 2 hostess sets from the SU! Spring/Summer Collection - Spring Solitude. What is great about this set is that is includes both a stamp set and a wheel. Although I didn't use the wheel on this card, I am looking forward to using it on some other projects! I kept this pretty simple, with nice clean lines and bright colors. I used a strip of the fabulous new Bali Breeze designer series paper and pulled the colors from there. Throw in a few black accents, a cutout flower complete with bling center, and some narrow grosgrain ribbon and . . . voila! I'll have another creation to share with you here in a day or two, so be sure to check back then! Also, my first order from the new SU! catty is on the way - yippee!!! I am hoping to decompress with my new toys after my exam this weekend. Wish me luck! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Teresa this is SO pretty! I've been having a hard time with the set and you *nailed* it with this card! :)
Sherri aka sherristampsalot

Maria said...

This is great, I love it.

stampin_melissa said...

What a great job! I love the colors and the clean layout, TFS!

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! I love the patterned paper, the touch of bling... everything!

texasjodylynn said...

Super cute card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

I didn't look twice at this stamp set, but I LOVE your card with it! I may have to look at that set again! LOL

SeattleStamper said...

This layout is fantastic and the colors really make this pop!

Jane said...

Love the colors and the bling on the card. Great job!

Jane
troopersma on SCS

AJ said...

another great one~ you are on a roll!!

hemidemisemiquaver said...

This card is stunning. Beautiful colors and layout!
Becky