{Life . . .

Don'tcha just love holidays??? It was soooo nice to have today off of school! I decided to do a little stamping since it had been awhile. I had an idea earlier in the week to incorporate with Beate's weekly sketch challenge. I have been wanting to try out some more of my new new SU! goodies. I reached for my East Coast Prep designer series paper and Make It Count, a Level 1 hostess set. I knew I also wanted to use some of my build-a-brads for the circles on the strip. Colors used are Real Red, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, and Tempting Turquoise. I also used my Stamp of Authenticity set for the main image. Lots of punches here too: 1/2", 1", and 1 1/4" circles, as well as the key tag punch for the sentiment and the horizontal slot punch for where the ribbon ties through. Not my traditional style, but I must admit I like it!!! I have been working on swap cards also this weekend, and not that those are out of the way I hope to have something else to share with you soon! Pop on over for a visit before too long, okay? *wink*

8 comments:

britta said...

wow-these colors are great-and I now have to go back and rethink the idea that I do not *need* the East Coast paper!

jpmayo said...

This is super cute!
I love the colors:)

Aunt T said...

I wish I was lucky enough to have had the holiday off! I miss those days when our boys were in school.

Ilove your colors. Great job.

Teresa

Leigh said...

I love the colours. Wonderful card.

beate said...

Wonderful card, Teresa. I love that you paired the BB colors with this set. It turned out great.

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.

Hugs and smiles

Aimee said...

This is cute... love your bright colors.

Lisa said...

I think you did a great job!
I love your brads.

Stampvamp said...

I love, Love, LOVE this!!