Inspired . . .

As I was nosing around some of my favorite blogs this evening, I stumbled upon something new over at Beate's blog (fresh & fun). It is called the Be Inspired Challenge, and this post was her first BIC ever! It seemed simple enough, and I had just received my Sale-a-bration preorder in the mail today . . . What can I say? I was inspired - lol! So I pulled out my Bali Breeze designer series paper and my two new sets, Lots of Thoughts and So Many Scallops. Quick and easy, this is the result . . . I think I like it! Thanks for the inspiration, Beate!!! So what are you waiting for??? Head on over to fresh & fun and be inspired! *wink*

13 comments:

beate said...

Teresa, I am so excited you had time to play!
I LOVE this card! It's absolutely gorgeous! This is the first year in a long time that I didn't preorder the SAB sets. Now I NEED them now. LOL
Hugs and smiles

~Michelle~ said...

This is very fun....love the color combo and the scalloped circle and just all of it. Yummy ribbon too!

Amanda Sewell said...

I absolutely love this Teresa! Seriously -- you rock! It is so bright and cheerful! Off to go play on Beate's blog a bit . . . I need to be inspired!

Aimee said...

It is so cute... I'm getting my SAB sets next week... will have to play with them then.

AJ said...

this is fabulous!! I will have to check out the challenge!!!

gaw-jus Teresa!!!

chelemom said...

This came out so pretty! Love the tropical colors!

Lori said...

This is great! I love how you combined the patterned paper and used the two new SAB sets.

Marie said...

This is so pretty, I love it!! I hope I can sit down and try this challenge out too. TFS!

Dianne said...

Love this! The colors are beautiful and cheery. The ribbon is gorgeous on this card, too!

Joan B said...

Gorgeous job. I love the way the scallop incorporates the colors of the top and bottom of the card.

Michele Zwart said...

Beautiful color combination! I think the brown ribbon is just perfect!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo gorgeous!! I love your take on Beate's challenge!!!

Stampvamp said...

oooohhh...love this one too!