*gasp* I stamped!!!

Yes, it's true! I actually stamped!!! My friend Kelly invited me over for a stamping night with our friend, Lisa. *waves* Hi girls!!! While they worked on some Christmas thank you's (which I totally need to get done too!) I stamped with some of the goodies I had preordered from Stampin UP!'s new Spring/Summer Collection and had yet to try out. I made three cute cards, and one with the new Punny Valentine set by PaperTrey Ink too! I will share this one with you today, made with the gorgeous Embrace Life stamp set and Ginger Blossom designer series paper. I was inspired by Debbie Olsen's fabulous card, which you can view here. I just love her work!!! I also got to play with another new toy for the very first time - Nestabilities!!! Wow, are they ever awesome! My friend and I are splitting the full sets of several shapes and the circles were up first. Fun, fun, fun! I will share the others with you during the week, so stay tuned!!! eta: sorry about the poor lighting on the picture. Even though I took it outside during daylight, I seem to keep getting shadows out on our porch. I will try the front next time, hopefully with better results . . .

16 comments:

Helen said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the soft, gentle colours!

Jackie said...

Wow - very pretty! I am loving what everyone is doing with that set and yours is just beautiful!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Gorgeous! This may persaude me to get that set!

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

Gorgeous!! I love the scaloped edge, i have this set but it has yet to see ink I think you have inspired me to ink it up!

Aunt T said...

WOW - this card is stunning. I just love everything about it. Great job.

Teresa

SeattleStamper said...

oh wow, those colors are so soothing and its just beautiful! TFS

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card!

Amanda Sewell said...

I love this! It is great!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! My set hasn't seen ink yet... I might have to case yours to get me going! :)
Sherri aka sherristampsalot

~Michelle~ said...

love this!! I like the scalloped border down the side...and the offset scalloped circle ...and the colors....great card!! ;)

Dianne said...

Another pretty card with this set! The scallops add a nice touch and your color combo is very pretty.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

WOW, your cards are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad I happened upon that SCS thread that had you visit the blog of the person who posted before you! I found your wonderful blog!

JenMarie said...

LOVE those scallops! BEAUTIFUL!

Michele Zwart said...

I love the colors in this. Very pretty choice!

Lastel said...

Very pretty card ! I have yet to ink up my set , must do that soon !

Rachel said...

Love the colors!!!