Froggie love . . .

Isn't he cute! I made this card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge *and* her current Be Inspired challenge. Thanks for making me pull out this little guy, Beate!!! I sometimes "froget" he is hanging around here - lol! I decided to use Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and Soft Sky for my color scheme which I pulled from the gift card Beate posted. I also rounded most of the corners to coordinate with the gift card. I added some black accents in the ribbon and brads and some glitz over the hearts with clear Stickles. It is pretty simple, but cute I think! It also got me in the swing of making Valentine's Day projects, so stay tuned for some more of those in the not-too-distant future here at Inkfully Yours! *wink*

9 comments:

beate said...

Teresa, that is totally cute! I love it!
Thanks so much for trying both challenges. Have a great week.
Hugs and smiles

Lorraine said...

this set is so adorable. i love this frog. thank for sharing your card.

Jailbird said...

oh this is adorable! TFS

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...this is Amazing!! Love your creation's.

Godelieve said...

How cute is this!! I like everything about it: sparkle, colors, words,...

Aimee said...

this is so cute... TFS

Leanne said...

Fun Fun Fun! I love this little frog too! Very cute!

The Crafty Chik said...

Too cute! I love it!

Michele Zwart said...

I haven't used this set forever! Cute card.