Fabulous colors . . .

Here I am again, are you as shocked as I am??? I am really happy that I have been able to find some time to stamp lately!!! *giddies* This card is for this week's color and sketch challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. As I was mulling over these colors in my head, I decided I should make something fun and bright. I found myself reaching for this stamp set, Fabulous Flowers. My friend Kelly was borrowing it, so I haven't played with it for awhile. I immediately knew I would stamp the large blossom in Apricot Appeal and use Rose Red ink for the rock-n-roll technique. Gorgeous, if I do say so myself! To tie in the the Sage Shadow I colored in the open part of the sentiment. Next I reached for my Bali Breeze designer series paper and black gingham ribbon as a finishing touch and viola! I am quite pleased with the results . . . *wink* I am planning to stamp a bit more tomorrow, so make sure you stop on by and take a peek!

20 comments:

Marie said...

I love these colors and those flowers sure do pop!!! Gorgeous!!

Leigh said...

Wow, love the card. All your work actually. Fabulous.

~Michelle~ said...

that sure is a pretty color combo....love the rock and roll technique on that flower. I sure wish you all would stop using that set...I *didn't* like it!! ;)

Karen said...

I love the colour combination and that rock 'n' roll technique really sets it off. This is a wonderful card and I love how you pulled all the elements together. Thanks for posting!

Godelieve said...

Those flowers are amazing! Fabulous card!

Angela said...

Wow! Glad I found your blog. You make gorgeous cards and I love your colour combinations.

Amanda Sewell said...

Beautiful and BRIGHT! I love it!!! Way to stamp T!!!

Cassandra said...

Lovely!!

Aimee said...

this looks gorgeous... I love your colors.

britta said...

love the shading-what intensity of color!

Lorie said...

Absolutely beautiful card!

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the rock and roll technique

Helen said...

Fabulous! So colourful and cheery!

Tania said...

I love the ribbons on your cards!

Lastel said...

Really pretty card ,love how you did the big flowers !

Laura said...

Wonderful colours...love the edges of the flower, really makes them come to life!

Michele Zwart said...

OOH, I forgot all about the rock n' roll technique! Nice card!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the rock-n-roll on those big flowers, and your color combo!!

Jailbird said...

that flower is AMAZING - love the colors!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!!!