Embrace the challenge . . .

I cannot believe it, but I actually stamped a card for this week's color challenge over at SCS! It has been months since I have had the time to do that, but last night I was inspired to step away from everything else on my to-do list for just a bit . . . this is the result. The colors specified were Blue Bayou, Barely Banana, and Wild Wasabi. I reached for my favorite stamp set of the moment, Embrace Life and decided to make a tri-paneled main image. I wanted to used all of the images in this set together on one card. I love the soft look and I must say that these colors work well together. And, I think the lighting is an improvement over the last two, don't you? Anway, I will be back tomorrow with another of the cards I made at our girls stamp night. See you then! *wink*

13 comments:

Dianne said...

Very pretty card! Great layout and the colors are lovely together.

texasjodylynn said...

Very pretty!

Amanda Sewell said...

This is beautiful Teresa!!! :)

Stampmouse said...

wow this is an awesome card

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Great job getting all the images on one very pretty card.

Aunt T said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you did the flowers ... and the colors are great together.

Teresa

Godelieve said...

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful colors, lovely design. I like the 3D flower on it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Another gorgeous card!

KK said...

Love this card.
Hope its ok if I case. Will give proper credit.LOL
KK

~Michelle~ said...

I agree...great layout! I love the popped out flower!!!

JenMarie said...

Breathtaking! OhMyGosh, I am sooo bookmarking your blog!!

Niki said...

Love the panels and the colors you chose. Beautiful card!

Vivian Swain said...

Gorgeous card. I love it all.

Vivian Swain