Delayed blessings . . .

Well, things have been busy at school this week so I haven't had the opportunity to stamp (yet) so I decided to post this one I came along during some cleaning over the weekend. I made about 12 of these to send to my friends from the Chatter group over on SCS that attended our gathering in Salt Lake City last October. They were quite belated (I don't think they were mailed until after Thanksgiving!) but I hope everyone still enjoyed them. I know I had so much fun meeting all of them and our chats are so much more meanigful now that we know each other a little better. I used the now retired stamp set Stem Silhouettes by SU! I thought it would look really nice with this color scheme. Anyway, I hope to stamp tomorrow or over the weekend, so check back for something new soon!

5 comments:

Michele Zwart said...

Ooh, I think I just bought this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Aimee said...

this is very pretty.

Krystal said...

Oooh Beautiful!!

Sue at StampnDaly said...

Very pretty. I like how you used a white leaf and a dark leaf.

Lesly said...

I love the elegance and simplicity of this card!