Colorful Solitude . . .

Whoo hoo! I got a chance to stamp yesterday and I really needed it! Things have been *a little* hectic at school recently and it was nice to have an opportunity to unwind. On a positive note, last week I lost 5 lbs. on the road to more (hopefully) for my school's Biggest Loser contest, so that is encouraging! I am walking a mile every day after school, with my DD in tow! She has been a real sport about it!!! Back to the card though - that *is* why you're here, isn't it??? LOL! I incorporated both the color and cketch challenges for this week from SCS on this one. I chose to use the new Level 2 hostess set, Spring Solitude. What's neat about this is that it is a stamp set and a wheel, which I used to make the background. Colors are Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and Real Red. Sorry about the poor lighting, but I was too anxious to snap a pic last night and of course it was already dark! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to come back soon for more!!! *wink*

6 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

very pretty card! I love how you combined the two challenges to create it!

Aimee said...

This is beautiful... The colors seem to make the image pop.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The color combo ROCKS and your design kicks it up a notch!!!
Sherri aka sherristampsalot
ps...Congrats on the weight loss!!!

AJ said...

ooooh, your on fire with all this stamping Teresa! Very cute card! love it!!

The Crafty Chik said...

I love this layout! I keep meaning to sit myself down and do one with that same one! I love yours!

Erika H. said...

This is so adorable. I LOVE that color combo. Great card.