Boho Fleur . . .

Here is another card featuring some of my new Stampin' UP! goodies. I am so loving this Boho stuff - it's fabulous!!! Pink and brown are my favorite colors together, and I am a sucker for flowers so it couldn't be more peftect!!! I used the One of a Kind stamp set for this card. I stamped the cocoa backround all over with the triple flower stamp. It coordinates with the new Boho Blossoms punch, which I didn't use here but will be a fabulous time saver instead of cutting these little babies out on future projects. I also used a build-a-brad for the first time on this card. I punched out a design from the Berry Bliss designer series paper with my 1/2" circle punch for the center. It gives that large flower just the right finishing touch! Well, I am hoping to stamp some more in the coming days. Check back soon for more eye candy!!! *wink*

8 comments:

Niki said...

Pretty card! Love the pink and brown together!

Lori said...

So pretty! Pink and brown is one of my all time favorite color combos, too.

Amanda Sewell said...

Pretty! I really love the double ribbon! Sweet!!

StamperSharon said...

Pretty colors . . . great new set!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I love those colors together!!

Jailbird said...

beautiful!

MrsBoz (CarrollAnn) said...

I love the Boho stuff, and your pink and brown color combo is just great!

Michele Zwart said...

Ah, pink and brown...my favorite color combo! I just posted a pink and brown on my blog!