A beautiful thing . . .

Well, here is the final card I made last weekend using my preordered stamps from SU! I wanted to go with a softer, more subtle look on this card. Again, I went for more of a clean and simple look, with a teensy bit of distressing on the celery panel. My friend Lisa didn't think it really fit in with the rest of the card however. She asked me if I had intentionally done that, and was genuinely surprised when I said yes - LOL! That just goes to show you how we all have different tastes, which in my opinion makes life far more interesting!!! This card features the set A Beautiful Life and I am continually thankful for the family and friends who make my life a beautiful thing. {{{hugs}}} and love to all of you who are reading this! Pass it on, ok? I'll be back with something new soon. After all, my first order from the SU! Spring/Summer collection arrives tomorrow . . . *wink*

11 comments:

Stampmouse said...

ty

Amanda Sewell said...

Very pretty Teresa! I think it is cool that in the time I had dinner and came back you already had a new post! You rock girlie!!!

Michelle said...

This is a lovely card. The colors are wonderful.

Jailbird said...

beautiful card - I love it!

Godelieve said...

So pretty!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

What a beautiful card! I love this!

Lorie said...

Oh, my...I love this card...gorgeous!

JenMarie said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colors!!

jpmayo said...

Gorgeous Card!

Marie said...

Love the colors - this card is so pretty!!!

Dianne said...

Beautiful card! The colors are so soft and pretty.