Bali Birdie . . .

Well, yesterday was my test. I think it went okay . . . *knocks wood* I'll find out in a month! Anyway, with that out of the way I was able to find a bit of time to play today with my new SU! goodies that arrived Friday. Everything is fabulous, of course! This card features several new (and new to me!) items. The bird and sentiment (down in the lower right corner, can you make it out?) are from my favorite stamp set in the Spring/Summer Collection, Always. I also used the new Bali Breeze designer series paper. The print on the olive cs is the Tres Chic background, which is not new but it is new to me! And last but not least, the fabulous felt flowers - can you say yummy??? I am looking forward to playing more with my new stuff. I will have something else to share soon, so check back . . . *wink*

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Just found your blog and I've fallen in love with your style! This card is just gorgeous.

JenMarie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Jeanne S said...

That birdie is way cute! Love the fun colors that you used.

Marilyn said...

Love how you used the Tres Chic set - I've had it for a while & haven't used it - thanks for the inspiration - love your site!

Aimee said...

I just love that bird and it will be making its way to my house before the catty is over in August...