Homemade bread . . .

Mmmmm . . . pumpkin!!! Last week I was charged with the task of making a breakfast item to share for our Bosses' Day celebration at school. I decided to make this yummy fall pumpkin bread. Since I would not be there to identify what type of bread it is, I decided to make this cute belly band for the pan using my Spooky Sweets set by PaperTrey Ink. Everyone oohed and aahed over how cute it was, and how tasty! ;) Stay tuned for something special later on this week. I promise you won't want to miss it!!!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm! Looks YUMMY! Cute presentation too! Wish I could of had a piece! TFS {smiles}

Lori Craig said...

Hmmmm, I might have to make some pumpkin bread or bars or something tomorrow with the girls... I don't know if I'll take the time to make a belly band, but yours sure is cute! :)

Judy S said...

Oh, yummy! The belly band is really cute! Are you willing to share the recipe with us .... please???

AJ said...

ok, share that recipe with us please!! (I have yet found a good pumpkin bread recipe.)
Hope you are well, and the job is all that you had hoped for!! Hugs!

Heidi said...

That's looks delicious!! Thanks for posting the recipe!

Rochelle W said...

Mmmmmmmm...... I love pumpkin bread. I like mine with raisins. I am the only one in my family who likes it with raisins so I get to make a whole loaf all for me! LOL

Sharon said...

Very good idea.
How about sharing your recipe...I love pumkin bread. It looks delicious.

Wife2TJ said...

THAT looks YUMMY!

Godelieve said...

Looks really yummy!!