So sorry . . .

I never meant to be away for so long! I am truly sorry about the length of time between posts here. All I can say is that I have been busier than I ever imagined, and more exhausted too as a result! So please accept my humblest apologies . . .

I'd like to share a few RAKs I've received recently with you t
oday. I *have* been working on a few things, but they are for a gathering I am attending at the end of the month, so they will have to wait! This first beauty is from my sweet friend, Beate. I just love the way she can put together a card with colors and details I could never imagine! It is simply gorgeous, Beate!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!

The second card was sent to me by my dear friend Jody to congratulate me on my new job. Isn't she the sweetest? Again, her attention to detail is superb! I *love* everything about it, Jody!!!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!!!!!! Also, these pictures were taken with my brand new digital camera. Can you tell? Does it make a difference? So far I am really liking it, but I will give you the full lowdown after the gathering, ok? I promise to *try* to be better about posting here too, honest! Thanks again to all of you for your continued support! It means so much!!! {{{hugs}}}

4 comments:

Dottie K said...

It takes time to get adjusted to working full-time and a new schedule. Love the cards you received. Hang in there!!! :)

Silvergirl said...

Hola chica! Great to see you again! I agree - the RAKs are beautiful.

Hope you've been well,
Lisa

Stephanie said...

great card...love the colors!

welcome back :) i enjoy your blog!

AJ said...

We are here!! We keep checking in! Take your time to adjust, family and work come first!