Peeking in . . .

Another busy week has transpired here. Lots of meetings and things to do after hours. The good news is that I passed my second exam and I am now "highly qualified" - whoo hoo! The only stamping I have done is super secret (aka for my DSS) so I'm sorry I cannot share it with you. Hopefully you will enjoy looking at these beautiful RAKs I have received recently.

The first one is from my little sister from last round of DSS, Carole Burrage (aka TruCarMa on SCS). Carole is a super talented stamper, and such a sweetie too! She sent me this card to thank me for all the goodies I heaped upon her during DSS. Carole, you are more than welcome and thank YOU for your thoughtfulness!


This next card was sent to me by Mary Jo Albright. Awhile back she ran a contest on her blog and decided to send cards to each perosn who posted a comment. I recently received mine and it is even more wonderful in person! I love Mary Jo's creations! She is amazingly talented and was even honored by SU! as a recipient of the Artisan Award. Please stop by her blog, beauty lies within (link at right) when you have a chance. Thank so much for your generosity, Mary Jo!!!! I love this adorable little card!!!

3 comments:

Wife2TJ said...

I LOVE your two cards. The zoofari one Really sticks out its stinkin' adorable!!!

I love the pp you chose to use with the bella card, its wonderful!

Cheryl said...

Mary Jos card is awesome. I remember seeing it on her blog. I love your blog.
I just subscribed and added you on my blog.
Happy Stamping.

MrsBoz (CarrollAnn) said...

I love how you used all those animals at once! Very cute card!!!