I'm off to see the Wizard . . .

. . . the wonderful Wizard of SLC!!! ;) Some of my fellow stampy girlfriends and I from Splitcoaststampers *waves to the Chatter babes* are getting together for a long weekend and we are going to have a blast!!!!! I cannot even express how excited I am!!!!! *giddies* It will be non-stop action for sure, and I have only ever met one of these fabulous ladies before IRL, even though I have been part of their group for about a year and a half now. I will be back with the deets (and pictures!) sometime next week! Until then, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . .

4 comments:

AJ said...

Have fun Teresa!!

Ticia said...

Hi Teresa I have tagged you for a middle name tag. If you would like to do it just check it out at my blog.

sherristampsalot said...

Can't wait for the pics!!!

Karen said...

ohh Teresa......where have you been? We miss you!