I actually stamped!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!! I did it!!! I found time to stamp!!!!! I am now finished with the second set of my swaps for Regionals!!!!!

It was so nice and relaxing to get back into the stamping swing! I decided to use my new Season of Joy set for this card. I started with a card base of Soft Sky and wheeled it with the So Swirly jumbo wheel in white craft ink. Next I stamped the background square repeatedly onto a strip of River Rock cs. Then I stamped the tree in Always Artichoke ink and notched the corners of the white cs with the ticket corner punch. After matting this onto artichoke cs, I added glitter in the swirls and some artichoke grosgrain. I am looking to attending my very first SU! event in less than two weeks! Hope you enjoy the card!

6 comments:

Debby Winters said...

very pretty card! love the soft colours.

AJ said...

Yea! Hope you enjoyed your stamping time! Glad you are "highly qualified" now! Congrats on all of your accomplishments!!

Morning Glory68 said...

What a pretty card. I love Christmas cards! I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by.

BTW, you've been tagged! morningglory69.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Very cute.

Amanda Sewell said...

Hello! Very cute! Love the colors you chose! Can you believe it is only a week and I will get to meet you??? YAY! SMILE and I will see you soon!

Rochelle W said...

Very pretty. I love the non traditional colors.