Too much dirt?

Is is possible to be too dirty? I say, never!!! LOL! I have a few more dirty challenge projects to share with you today and tomorrow, and then we will move onto some other fun stuff, ok?

This first project is a 2-5-7-10 box which I created for Kelly Lunceford's (atomicbutterfly on SCS) Inside the Box challenge. It also fits Janine Tinklenberg's (JanTInk on SCS) A Lighter Shade of Pale challenge. To make the box, I followed Jenn Balcer's (jbalcer on SCS) tutorial. I used elements of the Special Delivery - Girl Simply Scrappin' kit and the Petals jumbo wheel to complete this project. The box itself is Groovy Guava and other colors represented are Apricot Appeal and River Rock.








This next card was created for Holly McMillen's (Toy on SCS) challenge to make a masculine card using non-traditional masculine stamps and colors. I thought of my hubby when I was designing this card. He love all things Hawaiian and I'm sure he would love to have a real-life hula wife - lol! Anyways, I have made cards using the Think Big set with a pregnant mama in place of the "i" before, so I decided to add in this stamp from the Do the Hula set instead. John got a big kick out of it, so mission accomplished!

Tomorrow I will share with you the last of my Dirty Dare creations so make sure to check back then!!! *wink*

2 comments:

Jenny K said...

I am lovin' all of your dirty cards. you are doing a great job on all of 'em and you are totally inspiring me along the way.

Dottie K said...

Love the little bag and such a cute card. Love the hula girl as the i in the card. Great idea!!!! Love the colors. TFS :)