Something new . . .

Well, I'm sorry I have not posted anything lately. I have been running around like crazy since Friday, but I do have some good news to share for it. I have been hired for a teaching position!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited that all my hard work for the last 6 months has finally produced some fabulous results!!! The only bad news is that I have been super busy completing paperwork and running back and forth between training seminars and the school (which isn't exactly close to home) and I haven't had any time to stamp! *gasp* I will share with you some of my swap cards featuring stamps from the Holiday Mini today, but I need to ask for your patience and understanding as I am adjusting to my new career, and my DD attending school for the first time!, in the next few weeks.

This first card was inspired by Beate's sketch
challenge sample card from two weeks ago. A little late, but better than never right? I made 10 of these for a swap I am in. It features the new True Friend stamp set and the Apple Cider ds paper, both from the upcoming SU! Holiday Mini. Colors are River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa and Really Rust. I also used the So Swirly jumbo wheel for the background.





This next card was created for a Holiday Mini swap I am in. I made 17 of these!!! It features the Season of Joy set and Snow jumbo wheel from SU's upcoming Holiday Mini. Colors are Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Regal Rose. I embossed the flourishes in white, added some 5/8" rose grosgrain, and popped the snowflake medallion (with clear crystal brad center) up on dimensionals. It looks better IRL I think, but I had a hard time getting a good picture . . .

Hopefully I will be able to post something else for you soon. I have a collaborative project to share, as well as a few pages for my circle journal. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!!!

8 comments:

Silvergirl said...

Teresa!!! That's fabulous news! Congratulations on the new job in such a rewarding career. I'm so proud of you!!!

All the best,
Lisa

Dottie K said...

Congrats Teresa! I'm sure your exciting about starting a career and your little one starting school. Cards are beautiful. :)

beate said...

Congratulations, Teresa!!! I am so excited for you!

Both of your cards are gorgeous!

AJ said...

WOOHOO!!!!! You go girl!!! Got yo self a J-O-B!! Congrats! *Love* your cards of course~
now the challenge is to make your all of your *spare* time spent stamping!!!

stampingranny said...

I am so happy to have found your beautiful blog! Such talent, you are quite an inspiration! TFS! Come visit me soon if you get a minute! Deb

My Little Hobby said...

These are lovely cards. Congratulations on your teaching job too.

Carole (TruCarMa) said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Teresa!! If you're half the teacher that you are as a stamper and Big Sis, you are going to be the best teacher ever!

And the cards are gorgeous, as usual!

Hugs to you!

love2Bcreative said...

Hi there Teresa!
I am just *finally* getting a chance to get caught up on blog reading tonight! *whew* It's been awhile as its been crazy busy here too!!

CONGRATS on your new teaching position -- yeah for you!!! You will be a wonderful teacher!!